How to fix the black screen issue on the iPhone 14 Plus may be of interest to you. When they push the power button on their cellphones, many consumers have complained that devices do not turn on. The display remains dark. The issues with black displays on the iPhone 14 Plus and iPhone 14 Plus are addressed in the remedies listed below.
Wipe the Cache Partition and enter Recovery Mode
Put your phone in recovery mode to solve the black screen issue with the iPhone 14 Plus.
Here are the procedures:
- Turn on the computer and then connect your smartphone to it.
- iTunes is accessible by clicking here.
- After that, hold down the home and power buttons for at least 10 seconds.
- You’ll be able to restore or upgrade your smartphone after the recovery mode screen opens. Choose Update.
- Although iTunes will try to restore iOS, your data won’t be deleted.
- Wait for iTunes to download the necessary software to your device.
There is also a method available for cleaning the cache on an Apple iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus.
Apple iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus factory reset
Another solution to the black screen on the iPhone 14 Plus is a factory reset. It’s crucial to be aware that backing up all of your files, contacts, and images is necessary before factory resetting your iPhone 14 and 14 Plus. Nothing will go wrong because of this. Before you factory reset the iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus, it’s crucial to backup all of your data and files. To accomplish this, open the Settings app and select Backup & Reset.
If none of the aforementioned fixes work, the iPhone 14 won’t power up. It is advised that you schedule an appointment at the Apple Store in order to inspect the iPhone 14 for damage. It’s possible that the iPhone will be fixed or that a replacement will be given.